Monday, August 20, 2012

Dweller 1.21.9 - Call me a fool!

Ok, so there's been a very elusive crash bug in the Android version of Dweller and this release should mark the end of that particular bug. The thing is that I was looking in all the wrong places despite the excellent bug reports and game logs I received from users affected by the issue. It turns out that the problem was caused only when switching orientation while playing. If the game was started in one orientation and the phone's orientation never changed the bug would not happen. To make a long story short, I feel like a fool and it's a damn shame I didn't figure this out sooner.

So, beside this very nasty bug there's also a few fixes available:

#402 Wand effect descriptions are written twice
#403 Don't show an "ally attack" message after the target has died
#405 Quest details show the incorrect amount for quest rewards
#404 If a creature dies and drops loot on a trap door it should trigger and the item should be removed
#406 Android targeting crash bug occurs after changing phone orientation Source and comments: http://www.dwellergame.com/2012/08/dweller-1219-call-me-fool.html

No comments:

Post a Comment