Saturday, February 25, 2012

Opera Mobile Store

This post proves that I need to pay more attention to what I'm doing. Me and probably anyone else developing an Android game got approached by Opera (yes, the browser developer)/Handster in December 2011 about their new Opera Mobile Store asking me to upload Dweller to their store. And so I did (only the J2ME version) and totally forgot about it afterwards. Now when I log in again and have a look I saw that the version I uploaded 1.11.4 has been downloaded 20000 times! That's not bad but it also proves that I'm taking Dweller as a product a lot less serious than I should... I will think more about how to market Dweller (yes it's free, but it doesn't hurt to treat the game more serious anyway) and possibly also how to profit from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment