Sunday, June 26, 2011

turntable.fm - US only, bloody record companies

turntable.fm has been shut down/restricted to US users only. I am not the least surprised...

Whenever an innovative music site pops up on the 'net you can be sure that the major record companies will send an army of lawyers and force the site to either shut down or limit it's availability. Why not recognize the innovation and merits of the new site and work together with the people behind the site or buy the whole thing and actually earn some money instead of shutting down apparently popular sites and keep complaining about not earning money from record sales? Who the hell buys CDs nowadays? I want to consume my music online and digital in front of my computer or on the move via my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment