Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dweller 1.4.2 - more bugs!

I guess last release didn't really solve all the issues... I did a bit of coding today, and with the use of some autoplay/bot magic I nailed another recently introduced bug caused by monster falling through trap doors. I also made a stab at resizing the UI on highres Android handsets. I've only tried this on an emulator as I don't have a WVGA handset myself. Please let me know how well it works out for you.

CHANGES


  • Android - Graphics is scaled at higher resolutions

BUG FIXES

  • Trapdoors caused unwanted behaviour when a monster fell through it (nullpointers)
  • Spelling errors and formatting
Download and installation instructions from the usual place: http://roguebasin.roguelikedevelopment.org/index.php?title=Dweller

4 comments:

  1. Good game, thanks. One question though. Are the Ooze's suppose to multiply on the screen really fast? I always have to run from them, because if I stay and try to fight the entire room fills with them.

    Is this intended? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoy Dweller. You need to learn when to fight Oozes and when to run away. If you encounter only one or two of them it should be ok, if they start multiplying then get out of there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess this is how the game is supposed to look, but I preferred it non scaled so I could see a larger portion of the map.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1.5.0 release! The scaling is now optional.

    ReplyDelete